Take (less drugs Robbie) That (little sunburn incident)July 05, 2011
It's sheer luck that I managed to get tickets to both of Take That's most recent tours. A week before The Circus came to Wembley in July 2009 my friend said she had 2 Club Wembley tickets spare, so me and mum snapped them up.
- Entrance was boring.
- Gymnasts in the waterfall were ace.
- Om the robot malfunctioned and didn't move. Boo.
- I stalked the girl in front of me on twitter, because that's how I do.
- The man next to me had the stinkiest sandwich
- I am still so incredibly in love with Mark Owen and his leg spaz.
- Gutted they didn't play Happy Now or Affirmation which are the 2 best songs on the album.
- Robbie is a complete and utter mentalist with his head so far up his own arse I'm surprised he's not just an arse.
- I totally understand why some people hate Robbie being back. It was all about him and he took over the show. I almost felt sorry for the other 4. He did have the audience in the palm of his hand though, and put on a bloody good show.
- The Circus was a lot better, but Progress was still really good.