'Boredom' is an anagram of 'Bedroom' which is ironic because I am bored in my bedroomAugust 07, 2011
I am bored. I have been bored for 4 hours. And a bit. I am sitting on a chair in my room, which squeaks every time I move. I am wearing a pyjama top, hoody, and shorts. It is raining. Which is quite nice. I like the rain. My windowsills are soaking wet because I can't be bothered to shut my windows. I need a wee, and have needed one for quite a while. My right index finger aches from endlessly scrolling and refreshing, with minimal positive outcomes. My left hand is getting that pre-pins and needles thing because I've had a tissue pressed to my face for a good 10 minutes as I've picked a scab and now it's bleeding like frickin' Niagara Falls. My room is engulfed in a strong stench of nail varnish remover, which is probably quite dangerous, but I've left the top to the bottle in mum's room and can't be arsed to get it. I also can't be arsed to remove the rest of my nail varnish so have a green stained thing going on with my nails.
(I couldn't hold my wee any longer)
Can't believe I'm so bored I've resorted to talking about my need for wee. C'est la vie. STOP RHYMING.
It worries me that in my second week of the summer holidays (technically speaking, seeing as the first full week was Kos week) I'm bored already. I've done nothing today. Nothing. N o t h i n g. I should be used to doing nothing, seeing as that's what we did in Kos. We lay in the sun all day, doing nothing. Although to be fair, lying on the sofa while my little brother runs around the house with friends screaming, while my mum is screaming at them, and my dad has the football on the TV at maximum volume because of said screaming...isn't really the same. I'd do a whole blog post dedicated to mine and Clare's gallivanting around Kos, but it wouldn't be worth it because we did, er, nothing. So have some photos here instead.
Things I have managed to achieve today:
- Get up before midday.
- Finally persuade the 'rents to let me have an 18th birthday party at home. (ooooohyeeeeeeah)
- Make a Facebook event for said party, and continually refresh it to see if people like me and 'attend'.
- Eat a roast dinner. Achievement, I know. It's succeeding through battles like this that spur me on for greater future success, and make me proud to be a human being.
- Watch 3 cat youtube videos.
- Watch 1 adorable child youtube video.
- Watch 1 freaky youtube video.
- See 3 twitter fights unfold.
- Carry on writing my book. The document is open.
- Take off and reapply my nail varnish. (work in progress)