"Housemates. You have been evicted. Please leave the house via the door on your left." And then my life ended.August 19, 2011
It's been over a week since I left the Big Brother house. It's hard on the outside. So difficult to adjust to reality. I've seen countless psychologists but nothing is helping. I keep waiting outside my bathroom, waiting for the green light to appear above it before I go in. I've waited by the hatch every morning in the kitchen waiting for cereal. I've put a sofa in my garden as a makeshift Smoker's Corner, and I don't even smoke. I just miss the house so much. MY house. My beautiful lovely house, which has now been INVADED by squatters making me want to storm it and drag them all out like an angry parent.
I wanted to do this blog post as soon as I got back, when I was on a complete high from being in the actual house for an afternoon, but being the procrastinator queen that I am, I never got round to it. It was quite possibly definitely the best day of my life. Big Brother's been in my life since, like, forever, and seeing as I'm not even 18 yet, I am officially the youngest person to ever be a Big Brother housemate. I'm having that as my title now. I want to be known as that. Put it on my gravestone please and thank you.
- Within minutes of entering the house, Emma walked straight into a glass wall. Highlight of the day settled there and then.
- James quite literally taking the plunge into the pool (heated) when it was pouring with rain.
- Ariane asking if the grass was real, how to work the toilet, and that you can't see out of blindfolds.
- Getting in the bath with Rachel then James turning the water on.
- First entering the house as a housemate. I can't tell you how trippy that feels as a Big Brother fan.
- Us all in the Diary Room before leaving and talking to Big Brother.
- But the ultimate best moment is the green light suddenly appearing above the bedroom door, after Big Brother telling us we weren't allowed in. So, as no one else had noticed, I went up and pushed the door. It opened. I screamed. Everyone else ran after me, switched the light on, and we, quite literally, ran around the bedroom screaming and jumping on the beds, before Big Brother told us to get out. Mum said she was mortified when she found out I was the one who found it unlocked. Not my fault. They accidently unlocked it. *angel face*